Type Of Lessons
Beginner – When learning to drive, you cannot beat practising on different types of roads to broaden your experience. Your lessons are designed to ensure you become a safe and confident driver and will cover off everything to help you pass your test, including:
- Cockpit drill
- Safety checks
- Moving away and stopping
- Your position on the road
- Mirrors and blind spots
- Junctions and roundabouts
- Meeting traffic
- Emergency Stop
- Parallel parking
- Hazard awareness
- Turning your car
- Planning an independent driving
- Darkness and weather conditions
- Passengers and loads
Refresher Course* – These courses are designed to provide help and support to drivers:
- Wishing to improve existing skills, or indeed to learn new driving techniques, with a view to saving money by reducing motoring costs.
- Who want to overcome a motoring fear such as motorway driving, driving at night, driving in poor weather conditions.
- Who experience changes in their personal circumstances such as, placing additional reliance on travelling by car.
- Wishing to increase their confidence following involvement in a road traffic incident.
- Refresher lessons are only available to full UK driving licence holders or the equivalent foreign licence.
Part Trained – If you gave up on driving because you didn’t get on with your instructor because your practical test was a nightmare or simply because life got in the way, you’re way ahead of a lot of people. You’ve probably got quite a lot of experience and skills under your belt already, it just needs a bit of tweaking. I’m here to help you build confidence on the road, pass your test and become a safe driver for the rest of your life.
The DVSA states that the average pupil who has had no driver training takes 45 hours of paid tuition and 20 hours of private practice, for some learners private practice is not always possible. These figures will vary from pupil to pupil depending on many factors the important thing is you take as many lessons as you need to achieve test standard. I always strive to get you to this standard as soon possible.
Price Of Lessons
- Price per hour £28.00
NOTE: For your practical driving test, you will require a 3-hour time slot and you will be responsible for your test fee.